Who Can Take The Loan
1. As of now only women borrower can take the loan amount.
2. Loan disbursement after 4 weeks from the formation of SHG.
3. Minimum age should be 18years & maximum 58 years.
4. Group (SHG) members 08 to 25.
5. Weekly 90% attendance is must.
6. No registration fees are required for admission.
7. Loan should be Disbursed to Borrowers' Bank Account.
8. Loans are repayable by 50 weekly calendar.
9. Loan does not exceed Rs. 20,000/- in the first circle & Rs. 30,000/- in the subsequent circle.
10. Two types of loan (1) IGA loan & (2) Education loan.
11. Loans are granted without any collateral.
12. Borrower and her spouse are covered under insurance.
13. No penalty is charged for delayed payment.
14. Prepayment of the loans are allowed without any penalty.
For more queries/terms & conditions related to loans, visit our branch.